The State Bank of India has announced SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts for almost all Indian States along with Indian Union Territories. Also, the SBI 8500 Apprentice online form 2020 has been canceled by the State Bank Of India.
Okay, let us talk about SBI 6100 Apprentice online application form 2021, and required Qualifications, application form fee, Last date, Salary in this job, etc with some frequently asked questions.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Online Form Requirement Lists
- Important Dates (Start date/Last date/exam dates, etc)
- Age Limits
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure
- Posts (State-wise 6 Union Territory wise)
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date for the online Application Form (Registration/Payments, etc) – 6 July 2021
- Last date for the online Application Form (Registration/Payments, etc) – 26 July 2021
- Last Date for modifying/editing the details in the online application form – 26 July 2021
- Last date for Printing the application form – 10 August 2021
- Tentative Exam Dates for Online Exams – Maybe in the Month of August 2021
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Age Limits
- The Maximum age limit for this online form – 28 Years
- The Minimum age limit for this online form is – 20 years
- As per applied Government of India rules, age relaxation is to be given to eligible applicants.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Online Application Fee Structure
Including intimation Charges the online application form Fee for various categories are,
- For General category applicants, the Fee is – 300 Rupees
- For OBC category applicants, the Fee is – 300 Rupees
- EWS category applicants, the Fee is – 300 Rupees
- For ST category applicants, the Fee is – Nil & No intimation Charges.
- For SC category applicants, the Fee is – Nil & No intimation Charges.
- PWD category applicants, the Fee is – Nil & No intimation Charges.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Education/Qualification
The required educational qualification is Graduation (Any Degree) from a recognized University or Institute.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Syllabus
Given below the name of the test/syllabus with the number of questions and maximum marks.
Also, each test will have a separate timing (Given Below).
|Syllabus/Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Selection procedure
To be selected on these posts, the applicant must fulfill the required needs for the selection procedure.
- First, Clear the Written Examination Test (Online Exam).
- Clear the test for lOcal Language.
- Pass Medical Examination.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021 Salary
15,000 Rupees to be given to the apprentices for one year, during the training period as a Stipend/benefits.
Note – Except for a Stipend of 15,000 rupees the apprentices are not eligible for any other type of allowance or benefits.
FAQ – SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021
Is there any negative marking for the wrong answers?
Yes, In Objective tests 1/4 marks are deducted for any wrong answer.
What is the Duration of Training?
What are the languages of Written online test Paper?
Bilingual (Both English and in Hindi), Except for the test of General English.
How to Apply SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021?
Direct Link – Apply for SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts 2021
Official Notification – SBI Website