First of all, this question is all about in the sense of asking sometimes. It is all about getting a solution to delete a Facebook account or deactivates it permanently or some a period of time. But, the question is “How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Account? Let us explain this in terms of Facebook.
The very first thing is that you can not cancel your Facebook account. This is because on Facebook you can only temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook account.
This is no such option on Facebook to cancel it.
Now, hope you get the answer to your query. Now we will discuss how to delete a Facebook account or deactivate it?
How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Account in 2021?
Cancel ⇒ Temporarily Deactivate ⇒ Permanently delete
We can understand that there can be many reasons for deleting a Facebook account or deactivate it. And the deactivation and deletion process of a Facebook account is very simple and easy.
But before the deletion of the Facebook account keep in mind some things, that are
- You cannot delete Facebook within a minute. You need to wait at least 30 days to permanently delete any Facebook account.
- Before the deletion of your Facebook account, you can download your posted content on Facebook. You can download all the images, videos, and etc posts as a download copy. This will helps you as a backup plan after the deletion process began.
- Remember all the messages will be deleted after begun the deletion process, and all data, information, posts, messages on messenger will be going to delete permanently.
- The Facebook messenger will also not work after the deletion of the account.
- In the deactivation process, you can activate your account any time, whenever you want. But, in the case of the deletion process once begun (which began after 30 days) you can not re-activate your action by any means.
- To reactivate a deactivated account you need an email address and password of your Facebook account.
- After the complete deletion of your Facebook account, it does not mean that the information you posted on Facebook is deleted completely at once.
- Your data or information in any form is stored on the servers of Facebook for a long time.
Important tasks, Before you cancel your Facebook account
As you know Facebook is a very popular social media network. Facebook has millions of users who not only came on Facebook to chat and sharing data but for the growth of their business.
Yes, in the modern world Facebook provided many options to create business opportunities on Facebook.
For these people make Facebook groups, Facebook pages, apps, etc. With the Facebook business manager, we can manage different things in a single place, such as monetization, Facebook ads creation, a lot of works.
But, when you have decided to delete your Facebook account then, what about these Facebook pages, groups, apps, etc things.
Remember after deletion of your Facebook account all these things will also delete, and you can not operate any page, group, apps, etc.
Even you are an admin or developer of those pages, groups, and apps.
Read Also – Indian government reaction on Twitter policies?
Therefore before deleting your Facebook account you can do some important tasks, such as,
1 Make another admin for your Facebook pages. For this, you can Goto on your Facebook page. then Settings, and then in Page Role section. Here you can choose another admin for your page.
Due to this action, your Facebook page still live and visible on Facebook. You can do these tasks if and only if you want to keep your Facebook page or pages visible, and live. Otherwise, all pages itself deleted after you delete your Facebook account, and nobody can access those pages on Facebook.
2 Similar tasks you can do in the case of Facebook groups.
Okay, let us talk about the deletion procedure,
How Do You deactivate Your Facebook Account temporarily in 2021?
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account.
- Goto o your profile and choose the settings & Privacy option (That is at the top right corner) and then, click on Settings.
- In the settings, section chooses Your Facebook Information and click on Deactivation and Deletion (That is at the bottom).
- Here you will get the desired options for deactivating your Facebook account or permanently delete Facebook account.
- You can now select an option in between deactivate or deletion.
- If you choose to deactivate then you need to fill in your password and then deactivation will start.
- You can any time activate it. To activate it login with your Email (on Facebook) and password on Facebook.
- You can keep active Facebook messenger during the deactivation of your Facebook account. Facebook gives you this option during the deactivation process.
- After deactivation starts, some of your information is visible and some of the information is not visible on Facebook. For example, your profile will not be seen, the group admin can see your posts, comment, etc, your send messages will be seen to whom you sent, your name in friend list and their friend’s list.
How to delete a Facebook account in 2021?
- In a similar way, Settings & Privacy – Settings – Your Facebook information – Deactivation & Deletion, choose the deletion option if you want to delete your Facebook account.
- After entering your Facebook password the deletion process for your Facebook account is scheduled after 30 days.
- During these 30 days, if you want to stop or cancel this deletion process, you can do it easily just by login in Facebook account, and activate it again.
- But, after 30 days your Facebook account will be deleted by Facebook and you can’t retrieve it.
- That’s all about how do you cancel your Facebook account in 2021. Hope you understand. Thank you to be here.
Thanks… for Reading….